I went to the doctor for my two week update and got some really exciting news!! Camden is going to come sooner than we thought...like ten days sooner;) She is still breech and has been the whole time. My doctor and I talked about my options, and I told him my concerns of her coming when Jay was away at a game. He decided to schedule me in for September 25th or 26th. If she is still breech, I will go up for a c-section; if she has turned, he will go ahead and induce me! This way, Jay will for sure be in town and our families can make plans to be here!!
So, it is crunch time...we have a little over five weeks to get everything nailed down. We need to get furniture ordered for the nursery (on the to-do list for this weekend), pre-register, organize a phone tree, get lesson plans set and ready for a long-term sub, get the house ready for the arrival, etc. The list goes on and on! But, the best news is, I have to suffer for two weeks less then planned with this CRAZY heat.