The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? Brandon Jay *aka* Coach O'Sexy!!
2. How long have you been together? married three years....dated and engaged 4
3. How long dated? for about four years...I was starting to think I was going to be a life long girlfriend! He does things on HIS own time!!!
4. How old is your man? 27
5. Who eats more? we both eat a lot, but he beats me big time! I am not sure that his stomach has a limit!!!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did ~ after we got home from one of our friends wedding. We were staying at my dad's house for the night...we were laying on the couch talking about the wedding when he told me. I knew the first time that I saw him that I would LOVE him for life!
7. Who is taller? Jay...I am 5'3 and he is 6'0. He reminds me daily how short I am and that if Camden grows up to be a "shrimp" that it is definitely my fault!
8. Who sings better? I do...but I have to admit, I enjoy hearing him sing also!
9. Who is smarter? i would have to say him...I am pretty sure that my knowledge only goes up to the fourth grade level;) J.K. We are both gifted in our own areas!
10. Whose temper is worse? Not sure...sometimes we both have short fuses!
11. Who does the laundry? We each do our own. His gets done more often then mine. I wait until I am completely out of clean undies before I start mine...I HATE LAUNDRY!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Usually Jay...unless I get tired of looking at full while he is at football.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do...even though it is closer to the door (which I hate).
14. Who pays the bills? Jay pays most of them...I am only in charge of my hospital bill and the college loans.
15. Who is better with the computer? Jay!!! That is one of the areas in which he is gifted. I guess it is a good thing since he teaches Business/Computers at the high school.
16. Who mows the lawn? Jay...during football season, it usually goes ignored longer then usual.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do! I really enjoy cooking! Especially for Jay...he is such an easy person to feed!
18. Who drives when you are together? Jay...I think he just likes being in control:)
19. Who pays when you go out? it depends...we have the same account so it doesn't matter
20. Who is most stubborn? Another tough one...we are both very STRONG WILLED!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually me...I have a hard time staying mad at him. I never want something to happen to him before we make up!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? We are blessed with 3 sets of parents. I would say we see my Daddy and Cheryl the most because they live in Saginaw. (Except during football season, because then our lives are consumed by that!) We do hope to have all 3 sets fairly close (Lord willing) within the next couple of years!!!
23. Who kissed who first? he kissed me first!! Duh!! I am simply irresistible!!
24. Who asked who out? I honestly don't remember...Thompson invited me to a movie that he was at. We said very little to each other, but when I left he told Thomp that I was the girl he was going to marry. After that we just hung out off and on at his house. I don't remember him ever officially asking me out.
25. Who proposed? Jay...I was mad at him because he had told me that we were going to look for a nice place for Braughn (Jay's BFF) to propose to Rachael. I thought that was pretty crappy since they had only been dating for about 6 months and we had been dating for almost 3 1/2 years. Turns out it was my "special place" instead!! :)
26. Who is more sensitive? ME...but one of the most attractive things about Jay is how sensitive he is!
27. Who has more friends? uggg....i would say it is about the same
28. Who has more siblings? I do...4 bros, 1 sis
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Really....I don't know....probably him...or me! I guess both! We do things together. That is one thing that makes our marriage so good!
Jay's first catch of the trip...notice in the background that the sun hasn't even decided to wake for the day!
Jay pretending he was eating the eel he just caught. YUCK!
Showing off his sting ray...hasn't he ever heard about the dangers of holding a sting ray.
Jay half-heartedly trying to pick up his SIX FOOT SHARK!!!! He admitted that he was a little nervous picking it up. He said it was flopping and snapping all over the place. He decided he would like to come home with BOTH feet! I second his decision! The white stuff he is covered in is Baby Powder; apparently that is how they take showers and he said it helped keep the mosquitoes away.