Monday, September 29, 2008

Two Years in Pictures...

I know that I am about a week late with this post, but I was sick with the stomach flu and spent the week trying to catch up. On the 26th, Camden turned two years old. It is hard to believe that she is already two. I can't remember what life was like before we had this little ray of sunshine. It is hard to put into words how much Camden means to us. There is no words to express the love that you feel your child. She is a beautiful, smart, confindent, sweet and loving little girl. She is imaginative, talkative, and playful. I love that she is so independent, yet still wants Jay and I to play with her and cuddle with her. I love her joy and innosence; and the way she loves her family, friends and her teachers at school. I will never get tired of her saying, "I love you," or her singing Jesus Loves Me, or her sweet prayers that she says at the dinner table and at night before bed. She can brighten your day in a matter of moments, and she reminds me that there are more important things in life than the small things that I find to worry about. She inspires me to be a better mom and person.

A look back...
September 26,2006...Our beautiful baby girl!
October 2006

November 2006December 2006

February 2007
March 2007
April 2007May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007 Happy First Birthday!!

October 2007
Novemeber 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008March 2008April 2008

May 2008


June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

We love you sweet Camden! Oh, how sweet it is to be loved by you!!!

14 comments:

The Floydster said...

One of your best posts ever! What an adorable child and an awesome family. Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I love seeing those pictures...she is such a beautiful, smart and funny little girl :-) Love you Cam
wissa

KirkKrew said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Camden! I wish we could have been at your party! Hopefully we will see all of you soon!

mamao-nonna said...

It has been one of my GREATEST joys to watch this young one GROW!
I'll be looking forward to many more AWESOME POSTs~!
Love ALL of you!
Nonna

andydawn said...

She is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend and Miss Cam too :)

EDS said...

What a precious gift!!! She is absolutely captivating. I didn't realize how much she has changed since she was born. Hampton looks the same just bigger, but her little face has changed over the 2 years. Congratulations sweet girl!

*Kendra* said...

So precious! Give her a hug from us!

Macy said...

She is just so precious. I can't believe she is so grown up. I lOVE her hair and her sweet sweet smile.

KirkKrew said...

Ally - sorry about the confusion. The post you saw was from her 4th birthday at the same pumpkin patch. Her party was actually Saturday night at the same place as last year. Sorry we missed you.
Jenn

Laura said...

I heart this post! Wow, I can't believe it. Where does the time go. Sweet pictures! I can't believe our ten year, how did that happen? see you soon!

Carolyn said...

I am so glad you found my blog so I could see yours!! Yes, being a mommy is awesome, and I can't imagine our lives without him! I also can't believe Camden is 2. See you this weekend.

Alison said...

Oh, I loved reading this post! Such a precious girl! You are such a sweet mommy! I am so sad we missed her party. Chloe and I send hugs and kisses! Hope you are feeling better!

The Davidson Family said...

I'm glad you found us! Shara & Rick's blog is a window to TX for us! Camden is beautiful! I loved seeing all the pictures of her from birth to now. That's a quick way to catch up on 2 years! I'm excited to keep up with you guys...Tiffany

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday Camden!!! Love this post! She is precious!