Monday, May 22, 2006

Camden is DEFINITELY in There!!

Are you a little confused by the title?? Well...my latest news is that I can now feel Miss Camden moving around in my growing belly. She is very active and I am pretty sure that she is already working on her pole vaulting skills! She is going to be a stud!! The last couple of weeks, I have been feeling a little flutter, but I wasn't sure what it was. I would only feel it once every couple of days. But lately, she has turned into a wild child!! I feel her off and on all day long. I love the feeling...it is like she is trying to say, "Hi mommy!" Everytime she moves, I jump a little and start smiling. I can't wait any longer...I am getting so anxious to have my sweet precious baby arrive!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Aly...that is so awesome. There is no other feeling in the world quite like that and you will remember it forever.

swatterson said...

Congrats on feeling the baby! How exciting.

And congrats to Coach O-sexy. haha. lol. I'm so sure!

nickandshanda said...

That's the best Ally. I'm so happy for you and Jay.

All I can say is that it get even better the older they get. Especially when they learn to say no.

Just Kidding.

MamaO-Nonna said...

That's AMAZING! Enjoy those precious moments. Before you know it Jay will be able to feel her too - Camden will be kicking him out of bed (soccer probably)...
I'm so very EXCITED! Can't wait to meet that sweet angel pole vaulter, cheerleader, singer, Valedictorian (whatever) - I'm sure that she will be BEST all around.

hejlyeah said...

Awww! I miss that feeling of Cooper in my tummy. Enjoy it! Y'all are going to have a ball!