Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Today is the BIG Day!1

Well, I am about 4 hours away from my doctors appointment, and I can't concentrate on anything but Baby "O." All that goes through my head is...
pink/blue
innie/outie
long board shorts/ short board shorts
football & baseball/volleyball & track
bows/ no bows

I am so excited that I can hardly stand it!! If you would have asked me this summer, or even 5 months ago that I would be anticipating boy or girl, I would have laughed. It is so amazing how fast things change and all the ways that God blesses your life in a few short months! I know that everyone will be sitting by their phones and computers...so until then...

12 comments:

Molls said...

yea@!!! I knew it! I just counted the days! :)

Hollie Reese said...

I can't wait. I have been checking your blog all day!

Luke Hejl said...

CANT WAIT!! I'm going to sit here and hit refresh for hours on end.

campers said...

ok my ringer is on and I better get a call ASAP!!! Can't wait to go shopping tonight!!!!!!!

Coby & Nicole said...

Hey there sis nic and I just want to say hi from our new blog...yeah we joined so we could be cool like you and jay. glad to hear everything with my future ________ is goin good (don't know if everyone knows what "it" is yet so i don't wanna ruin the suprise) nic is already planning a trip to the mall to pick up baby clothes :) love yall

nickandshanda said...

Can't wait to find out cuz.

Poefam said...

Oh my goodness...I can't wait to hear! :)

Molls said...

coby knows dadgumit! TELL US!

Molls said...

uh oh....i just read coby's blog!!!:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

campers said...

did you sleep last night cause I didn't!!!!! I got something very cute!!!! So excited!!!!

MamaO-Nonna said...

Woo-Hoo! I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!!
Love you ALL!!!!!!!
MamaO-Nonna

Debbie said...

Congratulations!!!!! She will be a sweet little "foo-foo" thing with lots of athletic skills to work with! :) (Just kidding about the "foo-foo", Ally!)

Can't wait to meet her!

Great-Aunt Debbie :)