Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Not much to say...

It has been a while since my last post. Not much has happened...just a lot of school and basketball. Jay's team is doing pretty well. They were Consolation Champions in their last tournament, losing only to Arlington Bowie who is VERY good. One of his freshman dunked twice on Saturday...I wish you could have seen the kids mom and dad going nuts! I was laughing so hard...every time I think about it, it makes me start laughing again.

This weekend, one of my very dear friends, is getting married. I can't wait until the wedding and to get to see all of my old friends. I am excited to get to show Miss Camden off and for everyone to meet her. I will post pictures on Saturday, so that you can see how BEAUTIFUL Molly looked.

Nothing much else is going on...only 7 more days left of school until Christmas break. Here is a picture of Camden from about a week and a half ago. We were without heat for two days (the two coldest days of the year), so here she is sitting in our house all bundled up. She was such a good sport...I think she just thought she was at another one of her daddy's football games. How did I get so lucky to have such a PRECIOUS baby girl??


2 comments:

andydawn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! When I see her I see your mom:) She is way too cute!! I wish I could be there at Molly's wedding, but I have to have Christmas with my parents...it is hard when you have to split everything :(!! Will you be at the Get together in Abilene? Maybe you will get to meet Mason there :)

mamao-nonna said...

What a cutie! She definitely resembles her Mom and Mamaw there!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Love you ALL!
Nonna