Saturday, September 08, 2007

She is on the move...

That's right...after about a month of lackadazical attempts at walking, she decided over night that she was ready. On Wednesday, I set Camden down in the living room to play and I went to my bedroom to change clothes. About two minutes later, Camden came around the corner...WALKING. I was stunned! I screamed and started jumping up and down. She looked at me like I was crazy, as if she was thinking, "What...I've been doing this forever. Chill out mom!!" Now, it is on! She is all over the place. She thinks it is a game. She likes to do something she is not supposed to do and then take off walking...egging me on to chase her down. She is so fun to watch! She already tries to run and jump...and thinks it is entertaining when she falls on a failed
attempt. I tried to post several vidoes so that you could she how much she has improved, but I could only find this one. Can you believe how big she is?? :~(

12 comments:

the thorntons said...

How exciting!!! I love her little walk and how she's still so wobbly. Adorable. Way to go Camden!!

campers said...

YEAH!! I cant wait to see her walk in person....just two more weeks! Love you!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!! I love how excited she sounds as she is walking to Jay. So cute!!!

ThePoeFam said...

SOOOO Cute! Good job, Camden!

The Houston's said...

I love it!! She's adorable! Have fun!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

unbelievable!!!!! YEAHH!!

Laura said...

OH my! PRECIOUS! I love seeing her walking and that story! Watching that video brought tears to my eyes and I just can't harldy wait for Laney to be here!

mamao-nonna said...

We can tell that she is VERY proud of her NEW TRICK! You can see the excitement in her face!!!!! She's thinking.......NOW WHAT CAN I GET INTO?!?!?
Love it!! Way to go, Miss Camden!!

Love you all!!
Pops & Nonna

Kristen said...

YAY Camden! She is precious!

Jodi said...

Yay! She is just so cute! Just wait... it gets REALLY fun and REALLY tiring! :)

Shara Smith said...

Can't believe my sweet girl is walking! We miss you tons and hope to see you soon. Love you!!

EDS said...

Yea for Camden!!! Now it's even more fun to be a mommy.