Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust!!

This picture has nothing to do with the post, but it is one of my new favorites! I just love those big brown eyes and all the wild curls! I know I am biased, but dang that it one CUTE little girl!

Okay, now back on topic...Another One Bites the Dust! The Bulldogs finished out the regular season 10-0, beating Stephenville (who was number 1 in the state, we were number 6). We kicked a field goal in overtime to win 28-31. Those of you who know anything about Everman football, knows that making a field goal is a HUGE deal! Let's just say kicking is not one of our strengths :~) The game was amazing!! The atmosphere was amazing! The fans were amazing! The game was played in front of a sold out crowd, with news stations everywhere, a news copter buzzing around, and journalist from all around the state of Texas. Did I mention that it was AMAZING?!?!?!

We now enter the first round of the playoffs with Fort Worth Dunbar as our first victim. We will be playing at Pennington Stadium at 1:30 on Saturday. You can feel the excitement in the air!

I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!! Go Bulldogs!!

11 comments:

campers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
campers said...

I must be biased too....cause that is the cutest baby EVER! I miss those curls and big brown eyes.... Love you!

Laura said...

I love it that you love football so much! I am lucky if I remember what a play is called! Yippee! And she is precious, that little Camden! I hope to see you soon girly!

Charis said...

Congrats on the football season. Can't wait to hear how the playoffs go. and have you ever considered making a buck off of your kid's looks - she could be a baby model!

mamao-nonna said...

What a HeartBreaker she is - ALREADY! Of course, I'm not biased...........OK, I AM!!!!!!!
LOVE that picture!
And.......LOVE those Bulldogs!
Can't wait for the NEXT GAME!
LOVE you ALL!

Nonna

the thorntons said...

We were thinking about finding a good game to watch last Friday, and now I'm mad that we didn't go to yours! Sounds like an awesome game. Maybe if they continue in the playoffs, we'll be able to catch a game. Congrats to Jay & all the Bulldogs!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bulldogs! We will be cheering you on from Cali with our bulldogs!!

andydawn said...

Congrats!! We went to the AHS game last weekend....OLD TIMES!! So fun :) Camden is THE CUTEST.

Jodi said...

SO good to bump into you this weekend! And yes, your little one is stinkin' cute. Seriously. :)

Congrats to Bulldog football! Playing at Pennington Field... that is my old stompin' ground! Memories... :) :) :)

Nominate someone or something in need said...

I love that you love football so much! What a great coaches wife!!! I have GOT to start reading your blog more so that maybe some of that rubbs off on me...haha! We start playoffs on Friday night too! Best of luck!!! And Camden is precious! She looks just like you!

hejlyeah said...

GO BULLDOGS GO!