Tuesday, February 01, 2011

A Picture a Day...

I have decided that I am going to try a post a picture a day for the month of February.  February is the month of  LOVE, so I am going to post pictures of things I love...most likely my family!  I am so in love with our family of five, and overwhelmed daily how blessed I am to have each of them.  I often feel with as busy and as crazy as our life is (especially now since Jay and I are both in season), that life is just zooming past me.  I want to try to capture as many of these fun days and priceless moments that we share as a family as possible.


DAY 1

Since it is COLD, COLD, COLD outside and we are iced in (NO SCHOOL for us),  I thought these pictures  would be a good start to my picture-a-day goal (couldn't decide which was my favorite...and I was playing with different coloring effects).  Those eyes and that little face warms my soul!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am excited to see pics of your family Mav! You do so much and are such an amazing Momma! I don't know how you handle 5 and am so proud of you! Lots of love!

mamao-nonna said...

What a sweet little snow-baby!!
She is a DOLL!!
Wish that I could have been iced in with that sweet little crew for a few days!
I MISS you ALL!
Love you!
NONNA