Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kindergarten Pre-Registration...

Today was a BIG day in our house...we got to pre-register Miss Camden for Kindergarten.  This day was a lot harder then I was expecting.  I am not usually a huge sap, getting emotional about big milestones, but this morning the thought of registering our baby for Kindergarten really hit me hard.  I was driving to school, singing along with the radio, when unexpectedly a sob took hold of me.  I went from not crying (and totally unaware that I was even thinking about registering Camden) to sobbing in a split second.  It was one of the weirdest things that has happened to me.  I was very emotional all morning long.  But this evening was a lot easier then I thought and no more tears were shed.  Camden is going to LOVE being in school and will do so well!



Mrs. Harbour (who would have been Camden's teacher next year if I wasn't switching schools) getting Camden ready for her picture.  We LOVE Mrs. Katy!!




Reading her new book.


Showing off her new BULLDOG dog tag.


Walking down the hall with Daddy.


Visiting the fire truck and the Everman firemen!


Daddy and his big girl!


 My big (almost) kindergartner...where has the time gone?!?!


Future Everman Bulldog graduate.

CLASS of 2025

No comments: