Sunday, June 17, 2012

Braelynn's BEE-day!

A couple of weeks ago, we got to celebrate our sweet Braelynn's 3rd BEE-day! This little girl is so busy, sweet and sassy all at the same time, that I thought a BEE-day party fit just right!  As always, we had lots of fun with our family, and a few special guests.

 The girls were visited by their very own prince and princess.  Two of our very favorite Bulldogs (Horace & Kemecia) stopped by on their way to prom to wish Braelynn a happy birthday.
Braelynn was so excited when Kemecia showed up in her beautiful "princess" dress.

Has always, I had a TON of ideas to make this the "perfect" bee-day themed party.  But, again like always, I ran out of time (and money) :O)!  But, no one ever notices but me...! 

Here was the door hang and welcome sign.


A look at part of the food line...The menu...

Braelynn's BEE-DAY Menu...
Bar-BEE-que brisket
Bar-BEE-que chicken
Pulled pork
Potato Salad
Baked BEEns
BEE striped fruit skewers (pineapples & blue berries)
Bar-BEE-que chips


The sweets table...we had a lot of black and yellow goodies!






Party favors... bumble bee bubble wands (I was so excited when I found these!)

Family relaxing outside

Some of the guests...
Daddy and Crayton buzzing...

Aunt Cathy & Sweet Lauren

Uncle Cory

Grandma & Grandpa Doug

We had a lot more family there, but I didn't do very good taking pictures.

Opening presents and shyly saying thank you.

I know I am bias, but I LOVE this SWEET, little profile!

Singing happy birthday...

Our shy girl wasn't crazy about all the attention on her and people singing to her.
(Ignore my TERRIBLE face...I was cracking up)

Blowing out the candle

Enjoying her delicious cupcake...Thank you Aunt Nicole for making another YUMMY cake!!

These two were fans too!

Happy birthday big girl.  We love you and are so blessed to have you and your spunky personality in our lives.  Life would be dull without you.  We love you baby girl!!

2 comments:

Bailee said...

Love it! Wish I could have been there! Love that sweet and shy girl! :)

KirkKrew said...

Such a cute party Ally!!! Love all the crafts!