Friday, July 21, 2006

Pictures #2

We went to Hilton Head, South Carolina, and played around on the beach. We found starfish, sand dollars, and horseshoe crab. Here is a picture of me holding the starfish...it was still alive, so I threw it back in the water.
I found a license plate that was from Camden County, Georgia.
On my mom's birthday, we ate at Paula Dean's resturaunt. My dad and I stood in line for an hour and a half to book lunch reservations. The food was delicious and terribly fattening! As the t-shirts say, "It was well worth the weight!"
On Coby's day off, we went to Tybee Island and ate dinner at a place called the Crab Shack. We got a huge seafood platter!!
The Chases and the Gentrys were in Hilton Head and they drove over one night to watch Coby's game. Here is a picture of Coby with all the kids.

No comments: