Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Three Little Blessings...

...it has been way too long since the last time I have blogged.  I always get so frustrated with myself when I am away for this long, because I miss the opportunity to share so many special moments.  I have been blessed in so many ways, and love to get to share our stories with family and friends.

This weekend my step-mom Cheryl went with us to an old, abandoned house to help us finally get some family pictures of our FAMILY of 5! She is so talented and I always love getting new pictures from her. I was very pleased with some of the pictures we got. Here are my three babies, and a little of what they have been up to.




Camden is 5, and such a little fire cracker.  This girl has personality oozing from her ears.  She is so smart, and like a little sponge absorbs everything (which isn't always good).  Since her birthday is in late September, she didn't get to start Kindergarten, and to say she was highly upset would be an understatement.   I often hear she is a mini-me.  She loves school and all her school friends (I think she gets this from me)...she is quite the social butterfly.  She is a HUGE help with the babies and loves playing the 'Big Sister' role.   Like her daddy, she is super funny and very witty.  She loves to read, write, play teacher, and play with her princesses and animals.  She has a heart of gold, and loves to take care of others.  I am excited to see how God uses her giving and nurturing heart in the years to come.  Like I tell her daily, I love this girl to the moon and back!

 Sweet Braelynn is 2.  This little girl is going to give us a run for our money.  She has a sensitive and sweet heart, but is also strong willed and stands up for what she wants!  She too is FULL of personality.  In many ways, these two sisters are alike, but in other ways they are on opposite ends of the spectrum.  Braelynn will be the one who fights someone who talks bad about, or hurts her brother or sister (future boyfriends and girlfriends better watch out!) I hate to admit it, but she gets this from me!  She loves horses, playing with stuffed horses or toy horses or just pretending to be a horse.  I am not sure where this horse obsession came from, but I love that it is something special to just her (not just because her big sister likes it).  She loves to read, color, and be outside.  She is a perfect blend of her daddy and myself.  I look forward to see how God uses her love and loyalties to others in the years to come.  Like I tell her daily, I love her more then cookies and cream ice cream!

 Mr. Crayton Man is 1.  This little dude is so much fun!  There is never a dull moment with him around...he keeps us on our toes.  He loves to climb up on anything and everything, often giving me a heart attack.  He is so much like his daddy, and he looks just like him!  I love watching Jay with all of our babies, but my heart melts when I watch him with his baby boy.  He is so funny, and often cracks himself up.  It is impossible not to smile when this little man comes around.  He is really starting to talk, saying momma, daddy, tant tu (thank you), peas (please), cheese, ball, biaper (diaper), cracker and more.  And if he is not using "real words", he babbles non-stop.  He loves balls, trucks, chewing on princesses legs/arms, animals, pulling everything out of cabinets and being outside.  I look forward to watching this little boy grow up into a man of God!  I like I tell him daily, I love you BIG TIME BUDDY!

Dec. 2011
Life is so good!

No comments: